Welcome to my Blog!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Sunday 1 comments
Hey Everybody! My name is Matt. I am happy you are here to check things out, if you have any questions about anything feel free to e-mail me.

I would love to use this as a vehicle to express my passion for an open minded lifestyle involving fitness, nutrition, and understanding oneself for anyone that would like to take a look or have input.

The goal is to create a functional group of different perspectives and produce positive results through motivation, generosity, kindness, and experiences.

Here is a little about myself as a CrossFitter and Coach.

My devotion to CrossFit started after being exposed to the program by a friend. Like most new to CrossFit, my first experiences were very humbling and quite motivating. Through daily experiences with  programming, I push myself as hard as I push my clients, seeking elite fitness right alongside them.

My passion for both teaching and participating in fitness provides a motivating and effective training environment, and I will stop at nothing to make sure everyone is directed in a positive manner toward their goals. One of my goals along the way is to make it fun!

This passion has taken me to Scottsdale Arizona where I have James Fitzgerald as a Coach and continue to learn from some of the best in the field.

I enjoy learning from every experience!

1 comments:

Stephen said...

Awesome job getting the blog started. I'll be keeping an eye on it n

Post a Comment