My Hips Are Tight!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Friday 1 comments
Hey there Hipsters!
Lets work on our tight, grissled, and motion hording hip and hip capsule today!! If someone were to ask me what my Goat was in mobility, my hips would probably scream with their little high pitched voice me me me!!! For all you immobile, buttwinking, grungy, hip neglectors out there lets admit our weakness and regain efficiency through our hips.. (I meant that in the nicest way possible) I don't know if this applies to you but it is something everyone can work on! Today I want to give you a piece from Mobility WOD that gets nice and deep into the hip to promote external rotation during our squat. BAM!! K-Star just did a fabulous video on opening up the hips to allow us to drive the knees outward so we can fight for the upward torso in the squat. Watch enjoy and work on those hips today!! Test and retest with air squats!


1 comments:

Jett said...

After an hour of hip mobility and stretching... wow sore but feels good.

Post a Comment