Shoes Designed for CrossFitters..

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Thursday 0 comments
I would first like to say I did get these shoes and I have enjoyed them very much. The Nano is very comfortable and has enough stability to the heel that I feel more grounded during barbell movements than I do in my 230 Inov8's. I love my 230 Inov8's for running and jumping but they still had a slight lack of stability for Olympic lifting. So far the Nano's have made rope climbing a little more enjoyable because of the tougher sole. The U-Form technology made me worry at first but it does give the shoe a really nice fit. The only issue I had was that I ordered the Red pair and received the Yellow ones. It really wasn't a big deal for me because I like the Yellow pair and I am not that picky. I could see that being an issue for some, so make sure you are very clear on your order if you don't want that to happen. I will write a better review after I have more experiences in the shoe, but so far the Nano does look and feel like a shoe that was designed specifically for CrossFitters.

CrossFit Nano

Introducing the world's first shoe designed and developed by and for CrossFitters. With enough stability to keep you grounded while lifting, a minimalist platform and enough cushioning for cardio and endurance movement, this lightweight training shoe is the perfect PR breaking companion. U-Form technology gives this shoe a proven custom fit, and the carbon rubber outsole and side wall lug wraps provide durability for any movement.


Check out the Reebok Link at the bottom of the page to puchase the shoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment