Fun times in Arizona

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Sunday 0 comments
A couple photos along the way! 

 I have been keeping the house stocked with some sunflowers they are so happy I love the energy they give off and they remind me of some really great things in my life!

 I got a new notebook The Wise Elephant 

This picture doesn't come close to giving the sight of this sunset justice we were on a hike near my house 

 This thing was sooooo big! 

 We stumbled across a really neat place to hike! It was an amazing Sunday hike!

 My great brotata swung by Phoenix to have lunch on his way out to California!

 I got caught in the rain on my motorcycle and once it cleared there was a rainbow!

Went to the Diamond Backs game it was a pretty awesome indoor stadium.

Create a great day ninjas!
Coach/Athlete Matty B

0 comments:

Post a Comment