Saturday morning coffee

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Saturday 2 comments
Good Morning! 
I woke up around 8am climbed out of bed came downstairs turned on some tunes, put some water on to boil, concocted a weird blend of foods for breakfast (garbage disposal meal) just threw it all together surprised how good it is, and got my coffee ready to go.  I really enjoy the process of preparing coffee from the bean and using my french press.  haha love my AZ mug I switch between it and my Andiamos mug.  The garbage disposal meal was actually really tasty so don't judge haha.
Anyway felt like doing a little post while I eat and chill before heading to the gym.  I have already been checking on progress for the State Fair Crossfit Comp.  It looks like its a nice day and everyone is doing well!! I wish I could be there!  I bet it will be an amazing day.  Good luck everyone!!


Here are a few pics, a sunset with some mtns and palms in the back, the front of our house and kind of a rough shot of our living room.  Haha we totally don't have a couch tho.  Imagine it empty.  I did buy a pretty sweet dish chair from target tho!! 



Create a great day!
Coach/Athlete Matty B

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

Catching up on your blog and laughing. I actually asked Marcus who James Taylor was and if you were living with someone who used to sing. HAHA another moment to just keep my mouth shut! I had to update you competition.. Ari and I got 45 snatches yesterday (she got more than me) We were the slowest ones their but we dint think we would get more than 5 a piece! Hope all is going well!!

MAKING PROGRESS said...

Haha that is so amazing! Sounds like you guys did awesome in the comp! Yeah my roomie is just a knock off of the light rock singing James Taylor haha

Post a Comment