Starting the week!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Monday 1 comments
Journey Update! 
I just really love this cactus!  
HAHA I still feel like I'm in a cartoon! 
I heard a lot about the State Fair comp way to go everyone! I hope you all got in a great celebration and enjoyed the aftermath!  I know everyone put a lot of hard work in, now it's recovery time and back to that beautiful thing called life!  Enjoy yourselves instinctive juggernauts! All the pictures and videos I saw were another boost of energy for this guy!  
Love It, be the dream!


I finished testing at OPT on Saturday.  It was a nasty workout for me lots of HSPU's.  Anyway I looked at it and knew it would be hard (training log to the right has all my workouts).  I started at it and got through it to finish the long week off of testing.  The reality is I need to shave a couple minutes off that workout, I just had to own my results and know my goal here is to do that.  It will happen and the journey will be an unforgettable process.  I learn from every workout physically, mentally, and spiritually.   


Today I started training, the programming was awesome and I really enjoyed the workout. It was not because I am good at what I did but because it induced some fear do to it pinpointing my weaknesses.  I love the challenge of a tough workout, on paper it looks like a nightmare but it is something I know I can get through.  Lots of focus and awareness during these workouts yield a very high response for me.  It was technical and forced me to mentally make adjustments as I moved on.  Again learning so much during every session.  Great day in the gym and I'm not even done haha PM session about to start in one hr.  AD Sprints!!! Woo talk about a little fear haha 

Tony keeps putting some neat stuff together here is another one of his clips
Keep them coming T-Sauce 

"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world."


- Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Coach/Athlete Matty B

1 comments:

GerriAnne said...

Matt,

Love the training log -- looks like you are just loving it and killing it - keep up the good work.

Post a Comment