AZ Continued...

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Wednesday 1 comments
Journey Update!  
This was me post market visit!  Love the market in the mid day! 
We have been hitting up a place called sprouts they already know us there! 
I have always considered myself a lucky guy when it comes to my family!  Don't worry I won't get to mushy here but a couple days ago when I was having somewhat of a rough day.  I just got done with a rough and very humbling test at the gym and I opened my E-mail and my Mom known to my friends as "Mookie" had sent me a note.  I will say my Mom doesn't send me a lot of E-mails but I felt pretty blessed when she sent me this one.  


It just kinda made my day! You know how people can do that for you sometimes!  I am a Lucky Guy, love you Mother! 

I was thinking about what she had sent me today.  The risk to move out to Arizona has been an amazing journey this far.  The biggest risk was not having a fixed income (or any income) when I got out here and not knowing anyone.  The group of people that I came out to join are a pretty amazing group and have been very supportive.  It has been a welcoming nest with some high quality people.  I love going to the facility every day!  I had a meeting on Monday with Leighanne FitzGerald about the Coaching Certification Program courses and me joining the Optimum Performance Training Coaching staff.  The meeting went well and I enjoyed our conversation, it was something I was highly interested in having an opportunity to be a part of.  I am in the process of taking on clients now as an OPT Coach.  

The new E-Mail address is Matt@optexperience.com.  

Funny story some will follow but I remember four years ago watching the movie "Every Second Counts" thinking about how cool it was and thinking very highly of James in the movie haha.  It is pretty neat to get the chance to learn from a guy that has had so much of an impact and is still highly focused on learning and sharing his knowledge with this fitness community.  Interesting where life will take you.


Create a great day!

Coach/Athlete Matty B

1 comments:

Ashley O said...

Yay! Keep up the awesomeness. Love the positivity and dedication!

Post a Comment