Quick Update!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Saturday 2 comments
Hey guys I thought I would try something new!  I feel like I have been really busy lately and not staying updated on my blog so I wanted to get caught up real quick give a couple shout outs and ramble on about nothing really haha!! Anyway getting clients at OPT, working part time at Lululemon, coaching classes at Core Crossfit right now, and staying on top of the training so here is a quick catch up!




Oh yeah the contact tab is hiding above my pic on the right or just e-mail me at mbryant3220@gmail.com
Coach/Athlete Matty B 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Matty - nice to see your face and listen to your update! Glad to hear you are doing so well. You are missed. Hope to catch ya when you are back in town. Safe travels and good luck in San Diego. We are pulling for ya!

GerriAnne said...

I will try to get ahold of you Wednesday. Today's WO went well left my post on my blog- feeling much better! Hope to see you on Friday!

Post a Comment