Arizona Livin!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Saturday 0 comments





My first week in Az has been pretty awesome!  I have been hitting up the gym, going to the market, cooking, and finding places to hike!








I have really been watching what I eat for the last week.  I am really enjoying my frequent stops at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, and this place called Sprouts that I found tonight!  I eat a lot!  I wish I had a food sponsor! haha 

My roomie James Taylor, two other friends and I got to hit up Camel Back on Thursday night.  It was really neat definitely different from the hikes I am used to!  Some of the climbs were pretty difficult and we ended up getting caught in the moon on the way down.



It was a tough workout for sure!












Totally went to the market tonight and ended up finding another hiking place close to the house!  I was unprepared but I totally had to check it out! It ended up being awesome!  Here is a pic of a wise cactus!  haha still getting used to them.



I also wanted to shout out to all my Andiamo brothers! I woke up today with an awesome cup of coffee from you guys and used the mug you gave me too.  Not only was it delish but it made me feel like I was back home Thanks guys!!
OPT Testing starts on Monday!

Love you all!
Create a beautiful weekend!
Coach/Athlete Matty B 

0 comments:

Post a Comment