I MADE IT!

Posted by MAKING PROGRESS On Wednesday 0 comments
Hey everyone!
I finally had some time to get my computer out and write a quick update!  I got to Scottsdale Monday night.  I started the Journey Friday morning with my trucker hat and shades!  Thanks everyone for the amazing farewell I feel like it lasted a long time haha love you guys and miss you!



And this is what I saw!
Corn!

I stopped in STL to see someone before heading out again and made it to Albuquerque all at once, I wouldn't recommend the trip to anyone I believe I got there at 4am central time!  Fun trip tho!



There was an amazing sunset just after OKC!
 This is my truck at my buddy Thomas and Melissa's in Abq New Mexico haha I had to bring the motorcycle, it was a must!
 We decided it would be a good idea to rent a boat and go relax on Sat so we did at Elephant Butte Park!
We headed out toward AZ and scenery changed a little, no more corn!
We got to Scottsdale Monday afternoon and checked into the resort we are staying at till Friday until we get our house.  The next day we made our way to OPT for the first time and got a workout in.  I start some testing on Monday the 6th I'm excited.  I will keep you posted love you all!
Training facility at the gym
Learning center at the gym 
Myself and my roomie James Taylor studying today in the Learning Center.  I will deff be posting more pictures and experiences soon!!  

P.S. James Taylor the soft rock king jokes have been very hard for me to hold back at least he is a good sport haha

James Taylor Fire and Rain


Talk to you later!

Coach/Athlete Matty B










0 comments:

Post a Comment